Tuesday, June 05, 2001

 
Back on May 16th I posted a link to a story about a man who choked to death on a 5 inch perch...a stunt for his friends. My post said simply Hey guys watch this!

I just happened to catch a piece of Car Talk this weekend and Click & Clack were reading something like, "The Top 10 Ways to tell if you're a Hillbilly" or something equally tasteless. Anyway, one of the top 10 was, You know you're a hillbilly if...any of your relatives' last words were, "Hey guys watch this!" I'll have to admit there were a few others that got chuckle out of me:

You know you're a hillbilly if...

- you've been married three times and your in-laws haven't changed.
- you think "loading the dishwasher" means getting your wife drunk.

Like I said, tasteless, but a couple made me chuckle.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?