Tuesday, June 26, 2001

 
I don't like having to commute 20-30 minutes to work (though I know that's nothing compared to what many people have). But while I'm in the car, I try to make the most of my time and do some quality listening. If NPR doesn't have anything good on, I pop in a tape. Sometimes I do an audiobook, though that's difficult to do in 20-30 minutes segments, audiobooks are better for long trips. Lately, I've been working my way through the Mars Hill Audio Journal tapes. Covenant Theological Seminary's library has the entire run of tapes, including some of the longer Mars Hill conversations. There are always interesting topics and interviews, the only problem is that it is only making my "books to read" list longer as I'm introduced to new authors and titles via Mars Hill.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?