Tuesday, November 06, 2001

 
Big Butt is back!! Though it's not posted on the Leinenkugel's website yet, I received my Holiday 2001 issue of their newsletter The Legend and they will begin brewing their seasonal doppelbock, Big Butt, in December 2001. For those of you who don't know me, Big Butt is the perfect beer for me. First of all I love doppelbocks and in addition to that Big Butt is an apt description of me, having even been my nickname for awhile in college. If anyone wants to know what to get me for Christmas -- getting me some Big Butt clothing would be high on my list, not to mention some cold bottles of Big Butt to go with it.

The only unfortunate thing about the return of Big Butt beer, is that now when I visit an establishment that serves Big Butt and I say, "I'd like a Big Butt, please." The waitress/bartender is likely to say, "Looks like you already have one." ;-)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?