Wednesday, November 28, 2001

 
I'm not sure how heartily I can recommend this documentary, Journey Toward Forgiveness, which is being produced by Mennonite Media for the National Council of Churches and will be aired on ABC affiliates on December 2nd. What I am sure about is that the segment of the documentary that features John Perkins will be well worth watching. I've read several of Perkins' books, have heard him speak numerous times, and even had a chance to meet him and talk with him in May. He is one of my heroes and one of the treasures of the Church in America.

By the way you might want to drop an e-mail to your local ABC affiliate requesting that they carry this program on December 2nd. Walter Wangerin, Jr. will also be featured in one of the segments.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?