Friday, December 14, 2001

 
For those of you who've tried Blogback, Reblogger, Snorcomments, and other "comments" software on your blog, let me encourage you to try Sensus Plenior, which I use on this site. I've had this blog up for about a year, give or take, and I've had Sensus Plenior almost from the beginning. In all that time, I've maybe had a total of one day in which Sensus Plenior was not working. It is very reliable and easy to use, and includes some nice features like e-mailing you when a new comment is posted. On top of all that you could support our beloved fellow blogger, Jon Barlow, who wrote and maintains Sensus Plenior. Give it a shot. You can contact Jon via his blog linked above or in the list of blog links on the side of hotdogblog.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?