Monday, December 03, 2001

 
So did anyone see the Journey toward Forgiveness documentary that I mentioned last week? Better yet, did anyone tape it for me? I was in Indiana over the weekend and saw that it was going to be airing on the ABC affiliate there in the afternoon. I was all set to tape it and...they aired a different program instead. It was a documentary on the contribution of the black church to the civil rights movement of the sixties. Still a good show, but not what was supposed to be airing. Oh well.

By the way I received Mandate today, the newsletter of the Chalmers Center for Economic Development, and they feature an interview with John Perkins. You must have Adobe Acrobat to read the newsletter and you'll find the interview on page 4 of the newsletter.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?