Saturday, February 23, 2002

 
The Calvin College January Lecture Series is now available online. Speakers for the 2002 Series include: N.T. Wright, Marva Dawn, Jeremy Rifkin, Chuck Colson, and many others. It's amazing that this kind of thing is so readily available, and so free.

Often when I find cool stuff like this on the web, I make a recording with my portable cassette recorder and listen to it on my commute to and from work, or on a long trip. If it turns out to be any good that ensures that I have a copy if the material is ever taken off the web, or free access to the material is discontinued. I'm sure there are much cooler and more sophisticated ways to do this kind of recording with an MP3 player or a CD burner, but I ain't got a burner & I'm probably not savvy enough to figure out how to save a RealAudio file as an MP3 to my own computer.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?