Wednesday, February 27, 2002

 
I really like my SnakeLight by Black & Decker, but not for conventional reasons. I'm not much of a handyman, so I can't say that I love it because it helps me as I work on projects around the apartment (though I have used it that way and found it helpful).



I mainly use it as a booklight to read at night, so that I don't keep my wife up. Yes I've tried the itty bitty booklight and other products like it, and I find them inferior to the SnakeLight. Our kids call it the Story Snake because I often shut off all the lights in their room and then wrap it around my neck to read them their bedtime stories.

However, I just discovered another reason why I like my SnakeLight. While dancing and listening to Stevie Ray Vaughn's Little Sister with my three kids, I found that I could not only use it for a guitar and a microphone, but it also can bend into the shape of a saxophone for the sax solo!! What an amazing product.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?