Tuesday, July 02, 2002

 
Just got back from the hospital about an hour ago. I received six stitches on my left eyelid, just below the eyebrow. I had a head to head collision with one of the teens that I play basketball with every week. He caught the collision in the forehead (he's fine), I caught it on the "sharp" bone framing my eye socket. The collision was not nearly as bad as some that I've had, and didn't really hurt that bad. I wasn't even aware that I was bleeding.

To give you some insight into my personality, when I realized I was going to have to head to the emergency room one of my first thoughts was, "Great, I'll take a book and, if I'm lucky, I'll have a long wait and I can get some good reading done." Of course they were able to take me right away, though once they got me back to a room, I was able to polish off a booklet I had been trying to finish.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?