Saturday, February 08, 2003

 
Well, after 18 days of not posting (I just haven't had the time, nor have I been able to muster the motivation to blog) I've come across something that has jolted me out of silence. I found something so blogworthy that I just had to post. Ransom Fellowship, the ministry that publishes Critique magazine, finally has a website up!! I haven't had time to look at their site exhaustively, but if it's half as good as Critique, you'll definitely want to visit it.

The first thing that I read when I receive every Critique is the insightful movie review--Drew Trotter is my favorite reviewer, though I've enjoyed and benefited from Denis Haack's as well. I went to their movie review section, which looks like its still under construction, but there are a few reviews there to whet your appetite. Enjoy!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?