Thursday, November 20, 2003

 
I just read a a review of a new book by Rachel Greenwald entitled, Find a Husband After 35 Using What I Learned at Harvard Business School. I kept waiting for the punch line, the "wink, wink--just kiddin'", but it never came. Greenwald advises women to brand themselves (I wonder if Greenwald recognized the pun), and to make husband-hunting a full-blown marketing plan, including setting aside 10-20% of one's annual income as part of a marketing budget designed to snag a man. I have no doubt that this will snag men who are interested in finding a brand that they like...I just wonder about brand loyalty.

P.S. Look for the "Christian" version of this book on shelves at your local Christian "book"store in the next 12-18 months.

Reblogged from the Highlands Study Center blog.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?