Wednesday, September 14, 2005

 

Bread Co

Office portability. The St. Louis Bread Co (Panera Bread Co. to all of you outside of St. Louis) is my office away from office. Nice tables (some near outlets), free Wifi, and free refills on coffee make it an excellent choice for "officing" away from my study. That and there are a gazillion Bread Co's in St. Louis, so I'm always within 5 miles of one no matter where I am. I often arrange meetings there so that I can check e-mail and have web access before, during, and after. I tried to post this from the Bread Co and it didn't work. I suspect that it has something to do with a limit on uploadability on Bread Co's wifi.

Comments:
Yep, and for free too, unlike some other establishments who shall remain nameless....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?