Tuesday, November 01, 2005

 

Push-update 9 - FIRST THOUSAND!!

1 x 40
1 x 35
4 x 30
1 x 20

1,130 down
8,870 to go

OK, I started this push-up thing on October 12th...10,000 push-ups by the end of the year. At the time that worked out to about 125/day. I didn't commit to 125/day, just committed to 10,000 by the end of the year. Well, here I am 21 days later having knocked out only 1,000 of those 10,000. I've averaged about 50 push-ups/day up to this point. HOWEVER, most of that drop off occurred during the mission trip to Peru...so I'm not too worried. However, having done a quick recalculation I'm now going to have to average about 150 push-ups/day to reach 10,000 by the end of the year. I'm certainly not giving up. Just time to refocus, that's all.

Comments:
Keep it up Chris! Hey can you get a pushup counter anyway?

:)
 
That would be cool if I had a push-up counter! At this point, I am the push-up counter ;-)

I did figure out that I could delete comment spam...I didn't know I could do that. And I added word verification, which will probably be a pain to those who leave comments, but it should greatly reduce my comment spam.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?