Wednesday, March 01, 2006

 

Four Things

Well, I haven't posted in months...and Bobber & Trevor have both tagged me...SO in order to possibly jumpstart my blogging again...here we go:

Four jobs I’ve had:

UPS Unloader - Earth City Hub
Camp Counselor - Summer's Best 2 Weeks
"Coke Boy" at Tractor Pulls, Demolition Derbies, & Horse Races - Clinton County Fairgrounds
Assembly & Metal Fabrication - Beard Industries

Four movies (I could add dozens to this list) I could watch over and over (series count as one):

Ladyhawke
Sound of Music
Remember the Titans
The Game

Four books I could read over and over (series count as one, and excluding the Bible):
Well, besides the Bible, I don't really read books over and over, but...

Wishful Thinking
The Undertaking
The Biggest Bear
Calvin's Institutes

Four places I have lived:

Philadelphia, PA
Frankfort, IN
Pittsburgh, PA
West Lafayette, IN

Four TV shows I watch:

LOST (on DVD)
Monday Night Football (when I can)
Seinfeld Reruns (rarely these days)
Antiques Roadshow (occasionally)

Four places I have been on vacation:

Vancouver, BC
Sunset Beach, NC
Florida (Venice, Sanibel, Wildwood, Cocoa Beach, Orlando, etc.)
Jamaica

Four websites I visit daily:

Gold & Black Illustrated
BarlowFarms
St. Louis Gas Prices
St. Louis County Library (OK, almost daily)

Four favorite foods:

Duane Purvis Burger
Garbage Burger @ Max 'n' Erma's
Prime Rib @ Mountain Jack's
Pork Chop (anywhere) but had a great one @ Citizen Kane's

Four places I’d like to be right now:

With my brother
In Frankfort, Indiana on a Friday night in the fall of 1985
With my wife in Europe
At Lambeau Field for Brett Favre's final game (NFC Championship Game) 15 degrees and snowing

Four bloggers I’m tagging:
I think I might be the last blogger on the web to do this? But in case, I'm not...

Brownie
Josh
George
Duane (I know, he hasn't posted in two years and eight days, but you never know.)

Comments:
I'm not a blogger, I'm a blogg-ed at best.

But I'll meet you half-way. I'll respond here.

Four Jobs

1. youth minister
2. truck driver for a lumber company
3. DJ for a jazz radio station
4. copier salesman

Four Movies

1. Slingblade
2. No Time for Sergeants
3. Tommy Boy
4. To Kill a Mockingbird

Four Books

1. LOTR
2. Narnia
3. Tom Sawyer
4. Huck Finn

Four Places I've Lived

1. Chicago, IL
2. Iuka, MS
3. Colorado Springs, CO
4. Izmir, Turkey

Four TV Shows I watch

1. Smallville
2. Scrubs
3. Baseball Tonight
4. Sportscenter

Four Places I've Been on Vacation

1. Houston, TX
2. Orlando, FL
3. Phoenix, AZ
4. Branson, MO

Four Websites I Visit Daily

1. Fark.com
2. mlb.com
3. barlowfarms.com
4. stltoday.com

Four favorite foods

1. crabs
2. crawfish
3. gyros
4. catfish

Four places I'd like to be right now

1. Busch Stadium
2. Forest Park
3. Clayton
4. The Loop

Does that help?
 
Well, I'd rather you start blogging again, but I guess this will have to do for now.

Have we all been youth pastors at some point?

Didn't know the Jazz DJ thing or the Izmir, Turkey thing.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Blue Jays game!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?