Saturday, January 13, 2007

 

From Peruvian Summer to Midwestern Ice storm

The ten of us who were returning to St. Louis (Kim was returning to Dallas to pick up her kids and Paul Webb stayed behind in Peru) pulled in safe and sound in two groups. The first group landed about 12:40 p.m., the second group aroudnd 4:00 p.m. We're grateful to God that we were able to get into St. Louis before the worst of the ice storm hit. I personally had a great reunion with my family, passed out gifts to everyone, took a long nap, and got a wonderful, hot, shower with pretty good water pressure. Thanks for reading this last week. I'll try and post a couple of updates whenever I hear from Paul Webb.

Comments:
Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Frank
frank641w@gmail.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?